microware 4K HDMI Dummy Plug High Resolution Virtual Monitor Display
1. Just plug it in- no driver, no software and no external power supply. Simple plug-and-play headless display emulator; It is a must-have for colocation farms, home/SOHO servers and remote-deployed headless PCs
2. High performance - 4K High Resolution Hdmi Display Emulator - Headless Ghost with 3840×2160@60Hz & 1080@120Hz high resolution makes GPU speeded-up remote desktop and GPGPU operations like cryptocurrency mining, rendering and simulations.
3. Unlock the Potential - HDMI dummy dongle ensures stable digital signal and unlocks the full potential of graphics card, avoid distorted image.Works great with virtual desktop on Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. (Hdmi 4K,VGA,DVI,DP,Mini DP, HDMI)
4. Efficient - Fit headless HDMI display emulator simplifies streaming games and multimedia from a headless gaming PC to the living room with high refresh rate and HDMI audio. Saves the need to connect a display to a PC when used with a VR headset. It also enables your mining rig boots normally.
5. Supports All Systems - Works with Windows, Mac Mini OSX Linux, PC and any HDMI enabled computer. It will work with any graphics card without incompatibility issues. Virtual display adapter fits into the HDMI output, they act exactly the same as real LCD monitor.
The Microware HDMI Display Emulator is a small, low-cost DVI EDID Dummy Plug that emulates a high resolution display to make the computer run "headless" (without a keyboard, mouse, and monitor). By simulating the presence of an attached display, the emulator allows you to use all of the power and available resolutions locked away inside your graphics hardware, which might otherwise be disabled when there is no screen available.
Once the HDMI Dummy Plug is attached to the video output socket in your computer, your operating system will detect a connected display that enables the GPU external adapter. It appears as a headless ghost display in OS graphics card adapter plug properties window for easy identification. GPU hardware is often disabled until a display is attached resulting in poor performance and a limited working resolution for remote users. With the GPU enabled, it is possible to play games and stream as well as enjoy native high resolution remote desktop access for workstations, and provide stability to crypto currency mining rigs.
--Display emulator for remote desktop access (fit-Headless) to make the computer run "headless" (without a keyboard, mouse, and monitor).
--Solving shutoff without reason and non-operation of display card when master operating.
-Works with any operating system, no software installation required, does not require additional power.
-Imported chip, stable performance, industrial PCB materials, low power consumption, no fever.