About this item
- Supports Video and Audio Synchronously. VGA output/HDMI output supports video resolution up to 1920 x 1080/60Hz, Supports 24-bit;Transmit stereo audio via male 3.5mm AUX Mini Jack.
- Extra Bonus: 3.5mm minijack Audio Cable and Micro USB Cable. The USB cable must be connected to a 5V 2A computer USB port or a 5V,1A power adapter. Audio output: 3.5 mm AUX audio .
- Portable VGA-to-HDMI Adapter/Converter. Easily hook up older stylish computer/laptop with VGA output to TV, monitor or projector with HDMI input for video streaming, game playing or sharing content.
- ONLY FROM VGA-TO-HDMI Displays (TV/monitors).It only converts from VGA (analog signal output ) to HDMI (digital signal).Can NOT be used as a HDMI-to-VGA converter cable.
- Plug and Play.The USB connector MUST be connected to get power for the bulid-in active VGA-HDMI chipset.Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Linux OS.
Wellteck VGA Male to HDMI Female Video Audio Converter with USB Cable and 3.5mm Audio Cable
1.Insert the VGA into your devices (laptop,desktop or TV-BOX etc).
2.Insert the USB into the related prot on your device for getting the supplementary power.
3.Insert the 3.5mm AUX into the Audio output on your source device(laptop,desktop or TV-BOX etc)
4.Insert the HDMI cable (not include) to the HDMI female interface(TV, monitor, projector or display screen). Play the video, PPT and documentation, the images will be displayed on the screen of the other display device.
ONLY from VGA to HDMI
Compatible Mode: The vga to hdmi cord converter usually use system: win7, win8, win10
Synchronized Audio and Video
The 3.5mm audio jack need to be connected to earphone port, not the microphone port or a speaker.
Two Usage Modes
This converter add a 2nd monitor or display to your PC/Laptop effortlessly. It can display at Mirror Mode and Extend Mode
1.Please use a separate USB charger to charge adapter If there is audio noise.
2.It is recommended you switch the resolution to try if the image is blurry.
3.This vga computer to hdmi adapter only converts VGA signal into HDMI signal, it won't work if you are using HDMI signal source.
4.It won't work if your resolution exceeds 1920*1080 due to it is our support maximum resolution.
5.Please check again whether your computer vga to hdmi adapter has plugged the usb cable If there is no signal on the screen, this is necessary power required for the conversion from vga to hdmi.
６.If your TV has multiple input sources as HDMI 1/HDMI 2,/HDMI 3 or DVI/DP/HDMI and others,please select the HDMI input interface you need. FOR EXAMPLE : If you connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI 2 interface on your TV, then select HDMI 2 input on your TV with the remote control.
Package included :
1*USB power cable
1*3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable
1*vga to hdmi with audio adapter
|Vga to Hdmi